Sunday, June 3, 2012

take me to the Water..

Today has been a day of utmost gratitude for our family! Our oldest child and daughter, Dior, was baptized this afternoon and the support she received from our family is phenomenal. When we arrived to the church she realized that she was nervous, but has often made it very clear that she Loves the Lord and has accepted Him as her Lord and Savior.


Here's a picture of Dior and family. What a joy it is to know that parenting can be this rewarding! My hubby and I have Always agreed we would raise our children under the fear and admonition of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4



Dior's Papa ( My Dad) took this shot from his seat! I was up there with her full of His love. There's no other love that will compare. All those trips to church as a kid paid off! lol..

Now to get ready for my first full week of summer with three kids at home. I plan to have them so busy that they can't see straight! LOL.. no really, it'll be a great summer I'm sure. We have lots planned and I am grateful that I am able to be with them as they grow. God bless you all and thanks for your interests!

No comments:

Post a Comment