Monday, May 14, 2012

My Marvelous, Mother's Day!

First thanks to ALL of those that called, text, and told me Happy Mother's Day. So Super Sweet! My whole weekend was Absolutely Perfect and I honestly couldn't be happier!!! My family surprised me while Micah & I were home {taking a Marketing quiz} ... Micah enjoys sitting outside and well, no pictures.. b/c my life is Way too busy right now for me to remember to take snapshots. Anyhoo, we were sitting in the driveway enjooying the breeze and when they drove up they got out with this :-)
i LOVE surprises :) {pleasant} I couldn't wait to get inside and put my yellow roses in flower and eat those yummy, wummy, white-chocolate covered strawberries. Oh, and can't forget my 'Happy Mother's Day' butterfly balloon! #AbsolutePerfection. Here's my own display table I created:
Sunday was church, and family dinner prepared by the best barbq chef I've known, My Grandpa! No rippin' and runnin' this year. The.End.

No comments:

Post a Comment