Saturday, March 31, 2012

Talk about Some TheRapy!!

This weekend has been pretty uneventful for us (which is nice)! Well, I say that but we had both the girls games this morning.. i.e. soccer for Meg & volleyball for Dior. Then we went to lunch at a seafood spot we love with family. My parents came down from Spring to watch the girls games... When we got home everyone wanted to relax.. including me and Micah. He was exhausted and I took advantage. I got some folding done and then my cousin's daughter called and asked for the girls to come over for a sleepover. But by golly, distance is an issue! I just did not feel up to the drive! So, I had to resend my yes response. Dior was disgusted so I thought of an even better idea! Why don't we bring the Sleepover Party to you!?? I text a few of Dior's friends and one responded right away... So far, so good! I have gotten SO much done and it's kept the girls very preoccupied! Dedrick & I can chat in peace and life is good! One thing I can say about having 3 kids is it's ultimately important to keep everybody busy!!! .. -that's all for now! Time to get these girls to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment