Sunday, June 10, 2012

just go to Sleep! --- iWISH!

i Really do wish that going to sleep was something i could do when i got ready!! i even tried giving myself a bedtime{1030p}. I've not made it. Well, today is Sunday night, and it's GO time! I am taking two courses to complete my B.S. in Marketing and let me tell you... This has been the toughest semester session {they're only 8 weeks} yet! I can't seem to get control of my time. Summer is now here and the kids must be entertained, hubby calls and i run , and by golly Micah runs our house!! lol.



Here's a picture of he & i that i took while i was up late last night writing a paper. {yes, he is doing the 'motor boat', his dad taught him that! been spittin' every since #yuck #boys

Tomorow is VBS again and the girls are pumped! I will make a conscious effort to keep this week from being too eventful. Again, that session I was talking about is coming to a close and I must focus. To top this weekend off, my cousin is getting married at the Trevisio and I am so excited for date night, it'll be great! #motivation

Until Next Time.. Good Night!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment