Thursday, June 7, 2012

hold YOURSELF accountable!

this post is Literally going to make me laugh, cry, & SCREAM! i'm thinking, i've been working It, working Out for a little over 4 months now and THIS>>>
Seriously, i MUST do Better! .. i KNOW much better than to think I can work out and that's it! my eating habits have been nothing shy of Horrible! grab a hold my friend, grab a hold..

Yes, I breastfeed, pump, nurse {whatever you'd like to call it!} & i have GAINED more weight and weigh more now than i EVER have in my life.. Over eating and indulging in sweet & savory foods {more than often} will not get me there! funny thing is, those that Really KNOW me know that I have always been very conscious of my food intake!


Let's face it! I got comfortable. but this Too shall Pass! From this day forward, here's my pact with myself! i Already know that 80% of your body's makeup is based on what you EAT! if you know better, do better. now it's 2 a days and even more whole grains, green leafy stuff, Tae Bo, pilates, & Power Pump. Sweat, Burn, & Sweat. But ultimately, put the chocolat chip cookie dough dip down! #blast #realness # accountablity #honesty


Oh, and yes, I cut my hair, Again! i absolutely LOVE it! Can't stop the hubby from gazing & .... ! {weight gain or not} lol, time out for Foolishness!

Signed,

EDBD - Erika Dianne Brown Duckworth

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat as you. This baby weight has got to come off but it's not going to do it on it's own, especially with me devouring every cookie or cake within a 5 mile radius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweet cravings are SO real!! I've been substituting when I have cravings with fruit to help curb that urge.. It's slowly getting better!

    ReplyDelete