Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dior's ~Exclusive~ 7th Birthday " Sleep Over " Party

Despite the fact that this will be our second celebration we've given within a thirty day span! It's time to party with Dior for her seventh birthday!!! I have carefully assembled her party invitations and it was similar to an Act of Congress! Lol.. I'm not sure where I missed that you had to assemble each piece. I've taken a picture of the instructions on the back, next time I'll actually read them :) ...



This year for Dior's birthday we're allowing the girls to join us in a luxury suite at the Hilton Hotel & Resort! We'll have our own MAC Make Up Artist, Janice Shufford, come and enhance those beauties! They will also get their hair done and nails polished. Dad's also got a huge surprise for this Birthday Princess!!! I can't wait to post soon.



Last year when we got back from our Anniversary vacation we really didn't get to do a whole lot for her birthday. Dedrick & I agreed to do something really special for her this year because she's been such a huge blessing! Her grades are phenomenal. Her conduct is exceptional and she's such a great help to her mommy while daddy's traveling for work. Birthday parties for the little ones are a lot of work. But they're ALWAYS worth it! Shots out to both our jewels! Meghan, don't worry.. Your special day is coming soon! ;)

1 comment: