Tuesday, March 22, 2011

*Jesus, Take the Wheel*

Dior's Birthday Party was an Absolute success of which I am very proud!

In my quiet time now days, I have been focusing on conquering this school {on ALL levels} and fasting and praying.

Here are some scriptures that I have found helpful when the devil's attacks seem unbearable.


Psalm 23:1-4
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.He makes me to lie down in green pastures;He leads me beside the still waters.He restores my soul;He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil;For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 27:3,5,13-14
Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me,In this I will be confident. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

I hope these scriptures bless you as much as they have myself. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment