Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~ Our New Endeavor ~

As of December 17, 2010, I am officially a "Stay-At-Home Mom", Domestic Engineer, Full-Time Student, the list goes on. Also, SO Blessed to be the wife of one of the most selfless, loving, caring men on this earth. I am totally excited about our new life!! Meghan will still attend preschool Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays so that mom can study and get errands and chores done with out too much extra help from little miss! We thank God for allowing us to be able to make these kinds of transitions. We have positioned ourselves well. I should be done with school by next year.. Maybe sometime after, I'll be ready for white-collar America. But for the time being I am grateful for this opportunity! Thanks for your prayers in advance!

Love,
The Duckworths


2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to be a SAHM! Enjoy your time with your precious girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweetie!! I can't wait to see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete