Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making Twenty Seven!!

>My birthday was incredible!!! I really appreciate my wonderful husband, Dedrick and generous friends, Heather & Jeff. Heather and I were discussing my birthday a few weeks prior, she offered great ideas! Quickly I deemed her my party planner. She was overjoyed!! I let her know exactly what I wanted and she was kind enough to host everything for me!

Our night started at Grotto at the corner of 610 South & Westheimer. To my surprise, Heather & Jeff designated a Private Room there just for me and my dinner guests. The food was Excellent and the ambiance, just as nice. I saw friends that I had not seen since high school and family from near and far that gathered for my special day. Shortly after dinner we went to Comedy Showcase for a night full of laughter. There, we had reserved tables for myself and my guests there as well!





I thoroughly enjoyed myself this year for my Birthday! I thank God for my Exceptional friends and family. Your presence spoke volume! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

1 comment: