Friday, August 20, 2010

More Birthdays with Family

This picture of me is awful, but I like the fact all 3 of us are in it!

In late July we celebrated the lives of Barbara (Mother-in-Law) and Jo Ann (Aunt-in-Law). Their birthdays are just days apart and what better way to compliment the occasion than Mexican food!!!? Yum! We went to the Houston Pavillion Downtown and had Guadalajara's for dinner, then went dancing for a couple hours.


Dedrick & I enjoying the night!

From Left-to-Right: (Jo Ann, Erika, Shemelle, Dedrick, Barbara, Reta, Eboni, Tristan, & Kesha)... There are a few others missing too!

Our entire evening was a Blast! It's such a blessing to have such a close-knit family. Not all families can say they share this bond! I Thank God for my loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment