Monday, February 27, 2012

Our FULL Weekend

It started with my first 5k run downtown Houston for the Rodeo. It was overwhelming, rapid, slow, captivating, and completely took the life out of me! But it was fulfilling. If all of that makes any sense. Well. Immediately following the rodeo runners, the rodeo parade began. My hubby did an Excellent job taking care of all 3 kids while mom took about an hour break! That 55 minutes felt like 3 hours. But here's a few pics..

Mister Micah Dedrick, tuckered in and resting well! He sleeps well as long as he's full.

Dior & Meghan said they saw mommy zoom by and really enjoyed the parade! We may not even have to go back this year :)

There I go... Kept a steady pace! .. It was taken on a friend's phone. {guess that's why it's so small}


Dior smiles in front of the horses.

February 29,2004 is a day that we actually got to share in this year. Dior's Birthday has come and she couldn't have been more thrilled about how her we celebrated her special day! Pictures coming soon...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. It is so sweet.


    Letter Templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like a more detailed account of your amazing life with three kiddos and a hubby stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing is right, Amy! I'm busier than I ever imagined I could be. I'm making a pact with myself to keep blogging. My updates will be more frequent, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete